Oh yeah, Bill and I just returned from the movies, and we saw such an amazing one. It was "Secretariat" and I heartily recommend it to anyone and everyone. The audience actually applauded at the end, even though most of them probably knew the ending, since it was the true story of the horse, Secretariat and his amazing journey to win the triple crown. (whew, that's a long sentence) Bill and I laughed out loud, cried, and were just so grateful they still make movies like this. GO SEE IT!!!
Pork Ban Mi Salad
-
This salad is as pleasing to the eye as it was to our tummies!!!
*Pork Banh Mi Salad*
*Recipe by: Emily*
1 lb Pork loin or chops thinly sliced
2 cloves G...
13 years ago

3 comments:
It looks so good! I am excited to see it! See you next week!
We did see it! good movie! :)
and hey.... no fair Summer's going to see you next week! :(
Post a Comment