Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's been a very long time...

I don't think I've put anything on our blog for quite a while (like since last spring break?). I guess I don't take, or have the time anymore, and would rather just check out FB to see what's up.  It's kind of sad, because when you blog, you can go on forever (which I sometimes do), and play around with the wallpaper, etc.  Well, anyway, here's to trying to blog once again. 
The major thing going on here is my foot surgery (July 18). I will be getting my boot off in a couple of days. Whoopie! School has started (again), and Bill is teaching 3 classes at DSC.  I don't have any pics to post, unless I post the summer ones.  I may go back and do that.  Here's to a very successful school year, and a healthy family.  See you all soon!

1 comment:

Jesse, Erin, and the kids! said...

I read your blog, Mom! Keep em coming! :)