Monday, April 1, 2013

It's the day after Easter, and since I didn't do so well on Easter, I'm going to try my best today.
My major problem is I tend to feel sorry for myself (now I don't want anyone to know that, just a weakness I myself know). That being said, I am going to work extra hard remembering my Savior  and all He did for me.  I want to be with my family in the next life, and it would make me so sad to know I blew it. I do love you all, even with the quirkiness I handed down to you (genetically, and experientially, (by the way, I looked this word up, and the Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary) and it backs me up). So I guess, this is my way of saying I'm sorry for being such a drag, and I'm going to work on being more uplifting, and just grateful to be around.  Those of you that read this blog, a kick in the butt from time to time, may be helpful :)
I didn't even take any pictures, so I'm going to try to "steal" them from others who have it together!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love you Nancy! We loved spending time with you and staying with you:)