Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Maybe it's not a good idea Bill is out of town!

I've been watching Craigslist (check out previous blog) lately, and I finally found an armoire I thought was fantastic, so I checked it out.  Logan and Vicki were over, so I thought it was a perfect time to buy it, since I had extra muscle.  Now I have this humongous piece of furniture (even though it's beautiful) standing in my newly redone family/workout room.....HELP!

I did talk the lady down a bit.  My problem is I just can't find a place for it!
Mmmmm, maybe I should go into the furniture business, not really,  I just need to figure out what to do with this before Bill comes home from Phoenix.

1 comment:

Jesse, Erin, and the kids! said...

Seriously, mom, you need to consult with your decorator (me) before buying more furniture! Well at least it wasn't another box from IKEA!! Ok, so here's what you do: Get rid of (or donate) another piece of furniture and replace it with this new one! I'm brilliant! Get rid of that black armoire in that bedroom and replace it. PERFECT!! :)