Sunday, March 20, 2011

Never written a book, but hope to one day

Blogging can serve to inspire one to write about events in the lives of their loved ones, themselves, and at times, long lost pets.  Bill and I have been talking about dogs (he wants a Brittany Spaniel, I want a Russian Blue cat).  I know, a cat is not a dog (very profound), but I just love the fur and eyes of a Russian. My dog of choice would be a Golden Retriever...enough said.




















The major thing about having a pet is what would you do with it when you went away for a day or two or even more?  You could put a cat out to fend for itself, but, as you know, that doesn't work out so well.  I guess we'll have to be content to talk about getting a pet, without coming to any sort of conclusion. Works for me.
Speaking of dogs, I remember when Erin and Jesse went to Portland, and left Juneau with us for a week or so.  The first night was so sad.  Juneau missed them (or was confused) and chewed up his bed pillow.  It was a mess!  We got him into therapy right away, and cleared up his confusion, haha.

I'm debating where and when I want to travel this summer.  Bill still doesn't know whether he'll be teaching this summer, and Erin and family will be coming to see us.  I might need to fly to Texas, so she can drive here.  She's actually perfectly capable of driving, it's the car load of kids that makes a trip like that a wee bit crazy.                                             

No comments: